PRESS ACCREDITATION GUIDELINES
NCC Events aims to facilitate access to its events by providing accreditation to journalists. Accreditation is granted solely for the purpose of enabling journalistic coverage.
Conditions of Registration
Please note: press passes will not be provided prior to the start of the Show. All passes must be collected from the Show press office on site from Tuesday 19 February 2019.
The following may receive press accreditation:
- Holders of a valid press pass from a recognised journalist body or association e.g. Caravan Writers Guild
- Persons from the UK/abroad who can demonstrate their journalistic (or photojournalistic) activities as follows:
- by presenting the original copy of articles bearing the author’s name and which were published no earlier than six months prior to the event in question
- by presenting the original copy of a masthead/publishing details naming that person as an editor, or as a member or contributor on the permanent editorial staff, from no earlier than six months prior to the event in question
- by presenting a written, original copy of an editorial job assignment for the Show
- by providing a web link to an online publication, of which that person is the originator, which is established either within the Industry or within consumer press. In such cases pre-accreditation is essential due to an extended verification process – passes will not be provided on the day
- by submitting proof, not more than six months old, that a person works for student publications, or by submitting a valid press pass from a youth press organisation
The following do NOT qualify for press accreditation;
- Contacts working within PR, Marketing, Design, Creative, Media or Social Media or similar either at agencies or working for an exhibiting company
- Editors/correspondents/bloggers etc. of magazines, newsletters, websites or blogs published by businesses, trade bodies or associations – unless meeting the criteria outlined above
- Representatives of businesses attending the Show or looking to attend the Show in the future (in this scenario, complimentary access must be agreed with the Sales Team)
- Advertising or sales representatives from media companies (print, broadcast or online)
- Partners or spouses of the media – please request a press guest pass for complimentary entry to the Show and the press area
NCC Events reserves the right to conduct further investigations to establish proof of journalistic activities, even if a press pass has been provided. In individual cases the Press Office reserve the right to additionally request submission of a valid ID containing photographic identification. There is no entitlement to accreditation. If necessary NCC Events reserves the right to restrict accreditation or to revoke it entirely.
Press passes are NOT transferable and must only be used by the individual to which they have been issued.
For further clarification on the above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org