The Caravan and Motorhome Club will be hosting a temporary campsite with 205 pitches available per night during the Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show at Birmingham’s NEC.
North Car Parks 10 & 11
Monday 19 February to Sunday 25 February 2018
- Hard standing paved pitches
- No awnings allowed.
- Electric hook-up (EHU) pitches are a maximum of 16 amps.
- Fresh water will be available.
- Own sanitation is recommended.
- Small toilet block, no showers.
- Black, grey and dry waste disposal available in temporary formats.
- Designated area for Blue Badge holders.
- Marquee on site holding a mobile restaurant and bar.
- Free entertainment Monday through to Saturday night in the marquee.
- Courtesy shuttle service to and from the show.
- Dogs are allowed provided they are kept on a lead at all times and should not be left unattended
- Monday 19 February 2018 -Through the decades with Scott Wilkes
- Tuesday 20 February 2018 -Soul & Motown Night with Dominic Uppiah
- Wednesday 21 February 2018 – Cabaret Party Night with The Glen Leon Band
- Thursday 22 February 2018 – Tribute Night With Lee Jackson as Elvis
- Friday 23 February 2018 – Named 60’s Party Night with The Union Gap
- Saturday 24 February 2018 – Cavern Party Night with The Moondogs (the Resident band of the Cavern)
Please note this line up may be subject to change.
Bookings are subject to availability. Full payment will be taken at the time of your booking. You can book online by visiting the Caravan and Motorhome Club’s website. You will also find a full evening entertainment programme as well as terms and conditions.
- Paved pitches – £36.00 per night
- Super Sunday (25.02.18) Paved pitches – £26.00 per night
Bookings can be done via the phone – booking line: 01342 336666 or on line:
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO OVERNIGHT CAMPING ON THE NEC SITE OUTSIDE OF THIS CAMPSITE.
Anyone found staying will be asked to leave the site and their vehicle could be towed away.